Time to put it all together! Again, find the original recipe here.
Beer Battered Cod and Fish Tacos:
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 8 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper
- 10 ounces beer
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 ounces thawed cod filets
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 1 lime
- 4-inch flour tortillas
1. Chop cabbage. Sprinkle with lime juice and salt. Set aside.
2. Whisk flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and chili powder together in bowl. Slowly whisk in beer until well combined.
3.Heat oil on medium. When pan is warm, coat cod in beer batter and fry about four minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Remove cooked fish from pan and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
4. Assemble taco in warmed tortilla. Cabbage, fish, salsa, then mayo. Enjoy!
These were so delicious. Kind of time consuming if you make everything on your own, but definitely worth it.